To study creativity is to study humans at their best.
Today educators consider it the highest expressions of learning. Psychologists consider it the highest form of self-actualization. Business executives consider it the most critical characteristics of leadership in the 21st Century. While creativity may once have been considered a pleasant novelty, today creative problem solving is a 21st century survival skill. As technology takes over routine jobs, our professional and personal success depend on it.
There has never been a more important time to cultivate creative thinking in our students, citizens, employees and ourselves.
A degree from ICSC enables students to:
- Earn a unique academic credential that sets them apart as experts in the field of creativity
- Enhance their creative thinking skills
- Balance creativity theory and practice
- Develop skills that future-proof them
- Readily adapt to and lead change
- Learn to facilitate creative problem solving in groups
- Understand and teach effective collaboration
- Develop powerful interpersonal communication skills
- Infuse creative thinking and Creative Problem Solving into their leadership skill sets
- Push their intellectual and personal boundaries
- Learn cognitive habits that put them in control of change
- Improve their ability to lead diverse groups
- Generate creative solutions and transform them into action
- Join an international community of creativity scholars