The Center for Applied Imagination asks that you give directly to our student scholarships—allowing students to pursue studies in creativity through classes, conferences, and research endeavors.
- Thank you for making a tax-deductible gift to a scholarship in the Center for Applied Imagination.
- If you have questions or need help, please contact the department at email@example.com or (716) 878-6223.
- All donations will be acknowledged with a letter from the Buffalo State College Foundation for tax purposes. The Buffalo State College Foundation, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) organization with tax exemption number 166037117.
To make certain the funds* go directly to Center for Applied Imagination:
1. Go to our secure online giving form
2. Under "Designation": Select "School, Department, or Other"
3. Under "School, Department, or Other": Type in "Center for Applied Imagination"
4. Contact us about your online gift so that we can ensure it is designated according to your wishes.
*Visa and Mastercard accepted.
Phone: (716) 878-6223
Giving by Mail
Donations may also be made to specific scholarships by mail:
Office of Development
Cleveland Hall 304
ATTN: (Fill in appropriate scholarship fund name)
1300 Elmwood Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14222